Using hand-held survey devices, you can achieve huge gains in productivity by ensuring consistency, accuracy and completeness of survey data and by eliminating the need to manually transfer the survey results onto a map or into a database or spreadsheet.
Pear Technology offer integrated data capture systems that can be used with any mainstream GIS as well as our own software.
Typical users are:
- Tree specialists for all type of tree surveys, including arboreta and botanical gardens.
- Local Councils for all types of asset mapping.
- Rural estate managers for mapping trees, boundaries, heather burning, water pipes, cables etc.
- Property managers for housing condition reports.
- Farmers for mapping of soil sample points, problem areas, boundaries and new plantings.
As Licensed Partners with Ordnance Survey, we are also able to offer a fast, competitively-priced map supply service, so users can have a one-stop shop and be confident that the support provided by Pear can cover the whole systsem.